††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My BORING personal life lor...

People complaining about me always article here article there... "no life meh?"

Ok, heres whats going on in my peronal life.
Well, its been 2 days since my last post... alot happened and I realised what a MORON I am. Over the past 18++yrs of my life. I have trusted people again and again, been ripped off... here and there believed in people who time and again disappointed me. I have learnt the following "Never trust someone other than your closest people and YOURSELF" . Also take note that the 'closest people' around you may be those who may harm you in the end. I have learnt to trust only myself, a few buddies and of course my darling xinxin.

Ok im gonna start my post now:

Anyway, alot of things cannot say.

- The End -










































hahahahahahahha just kidding...

Me ah? Just got off my lazy butt and started training again... went clubbing last night managed to "Grind with guys ONLY" dont talk about it anymore very sad case.A few months no club, club only kana this kind of shit. LOL. Oh ya, met up wif Gorgeous Team RP Judo Captain Melissa AKA "JUDO GER" there. Wow no wonder you're a guy magnet over there haha *winks*(I dont mean its because 80% guys 20% gals though...incase you wonder)
Anyway,
Thank God I got prove to show darling that I wasnt fooling around with girls....


Are you ready yet?



Well Heres the pic of our fat boys and 2 skinny dude's night out.










Cheers!!!!!!

Okay, thats all.

- The End -
























What? Think im kidding? Really lah no more. Goodnight. Want more? Be sure to read on below for my article on 'The Straight Lead' .

Back to the pushups for me....

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha my school is having a clubbing night in school! how dumb can it get lah. omg. zzz

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Gabriel Huang said…

    haha woahhh........ NTU so happenin arhhh bird? Rock on babe~ hows hostel? ani notti happenins/mysterious encounters? LOL.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont be disgusting! haha. oei 2nd sept DXO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home