††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

JKD boxing killed me last night...

As above,
Went for my 1st boxing session last night. Thanks to Sascha and Kadir for allowing me to train there and of course Sifu Mark for hooking me up to train there.

Last night 's session killed me(and both my shoulders) and I have problems typing this blogpost because my hands just go zezezezezezeze shakkkkkkkeeee.. Really gained alot out of training last night and let me understand why boxing is such an effective conditioning art.

Heres what I did last night(approximately) and I hear thats just what beginners like me do:

3rds of 2min Shadow boxing(1min break in between)
3rds of 2min padwork(1min break in between) - died sometime in between doing this
3rds of 2min shadow boxing(1min break in between)
3rds of 2min skipping(1min break in between)
3rds of 2min padwork(1min break in between)

Missed out on the Bagwork(thankfully) due to my pior wrist injury acting up again. Would have probably died and resurrected just to die again if I did continue. LOL.

Anyway here are my thoughts about last night's session:

Although, I was supposed to do the padwork 'JKD style' it was pretty hard to do so with someone who does not have pior experience in JKD and we had our little disagreements here and there. Fear NOT! 'Fat boy GabE' will ask Sifu how a 'JKD' person should drill tonight! I also have some questions regarding footwork that will be clarified tonight.
Lets just see how things go....zezezezeze shakekkkkkkeeeeee...

Oh yes btw, Fat Boy Gabe shed some fats last night......until he whacked the big bowl of 'chicken claypot rice' late at night. haha.

Havent seen 'darling' since Monday... I cant help but wonder what and how shes doing now heard she puked from eating too much yesterday. Cant wait to see her on our special date this Friday. Miss you darling, muackz.

flubbering out... zezezezeezzee shakkekeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home