††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

" The Rebirth "

I am Reborn!!!!

Been very very very busy juggling personal life, relationship, training, new dog, planted tank, FYP!

As you guys probably realised by now, the change in my blog name and title. I have found that I have a clear direction now with my new Alias and Martial path paved ahead for me!

So why "The Gabetula Files" ?

So simple, infact those of you who know me well enough can probably skip the following paragraph.

So heres a breakdown:
  • Gabe - Short form you guys use to address me or IRC nick I have used since the beginning.
  • tula - From the word Tarantula, my 1st true pet obsession and something I feel associated with a young age. You also gotta love their approach to grappling;control and overpower!

Gabe+ Tarantula = The Gabetula Files weblog is Born!


So whats there to expect in 2007?

  1. As before, my personal JKD journey as guided along by Sifu Mark Stewart, IJKD as well as my own learning experiences and encounters.
  2. Updates on Zeal FightGear- my official sponsor.
  3. Martial Art/technique Talk ( E.g The Straight Lead,08/06)
  4. Martial Arts Product reviews
  5. What im doing/training, competitively/non-competitively
  6. Last but not least, A Bruce Lee quote at the end of each post!
As promised,

“I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself” -Bruce Lee

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home