††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

'The Hayemaker'

Yeah, you guessed it Ive been training the past 2 days once again.


Recently, I chanced upon this boxer by the name of David 'The Hayemaker' Haye 14-1 Pro boxing record. His style is very jkd like except that he uses an orthodox stance rather than a southpaw. He is really "THE TECHNICIAN" and his speed and reaction time is really godly. This really once again proves to me the effectiveness of JKD even though David Haye is not a JKD person, just someone who fights JKD style.

Unconvinced?

Click here to see for yourself on YouTube.

Today I had my first official _____ sparring session. All I can say is that I learnt alot from this session and I really gotta work on my stamina and conditioning as much as I can. I will also have to work on my 'in-fighting' as I have a bad habit of not being able to fight well from 'inside' and inability to use my 'hook-punch' which ironically is my favourite and power punch as compared to the rest.

Will have to work on it, thanks Sing for offering to help me during this crucial point of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home