††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chiong ahhh!

Wow 10days since I last posted. So what have I been doing over the past 10days... I'll just go through the more important events that have happened(nothing much changed).

AHEM ATTENTION, GUESS WHAT?






KOTC IS COMING TO SINGAPORE IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!



Incase you guys don't know what KOTC is, it stands for King Of The Cage 1 of the more well known MMA tournaments, just behind the UFC, PRIDE and the newly formed WFA. Visit www.kingofthecage.com for more details ;) .


Ok back to my boring life, this is what I have been doing:
I concentrated on training in JKD and boxing and I have seen my skipping improve tremendously. Last time at best was 30 skips at a go, now 30skips is a very low average and I usually go above that. I learnt quite alot over the past 10 days, but yeah I still have pussy punches.

I learnt how to throw a proper uppercut only today and am working on power generation for my straight(pussy) punches.

Anyway, I am damn excited! My darling and 1 of her close friends frm RP gonna start kickboxing at the gym im currently training at. I have mixed feelings though I am happy I get to see her more often now but becos she is already as violent as she can get and learning how to punch properly... erm well, not exactly beneficial to me I guess. LOL.

I have also confirmed my participation in the _______ tournament at Fitness Asia 2006 and my bout is scheduled on either the 8th/9th/10th or 11th.

Thats 2weeks away from now so gonna have to eat well train well and yea, sleep well..... signing off.....

zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home