††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My 2nd boxing Match (Victory!)

I havent been posting for some time now as you know, but anyway to cut the long story short, 1week before my boxing match I was informed that I would be fighting my opponent from my 1st boxing match(the one at Fitness Asia 2006).

Although it was last minute notice for both of us fighters, we definitely put up a great show this time round!

We have both definitely improved greatly and I would not have any qualms had they presented the trophy to my opponent instead.

I am glad to have had Sifu Mark Stewart in my corner this time round(finally!) and Chad did a damn good job as well cos he was feeding me with useful tips that would help my match between rounds! Even Sifu agreed later on!

Although I feel the ref aka my trainer(Alexis) fucked me up pretty badly, he did a great job as we all know the poor ref always has the worst job on deciding what to do, when to stop, etc...!

So heres the fight:


Btw, Im the dude in red.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home