††† ||The "GABETULA" files|| †††

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle... who subdues people under me." - Psalms 144:1-3

Friday, May 30, 2008

Whats up?

Ever since my last post in June 07, I've not updated my blog whatsoever.

NS really takes your life away. Right now im only able to type away because my ankle is stuck in a cast. Basically what happened was that I went for my ankle realignment surgery to fix my loose ankle that has been giving me problems all these years. So what have I been up to? Have I been training the past year you ask me?

Training sessions since June 07 : Less than 30 times.

Seminars attended since june 07: Makoto BJJ seminar (Brown Belt from japan)

Overseas Army Exercises: 2 times. Whole of January and Whole of April.

So what exactly have I been busy with in my free time? :
1. Girlfriend and 2. Taking ZEAL FightGear to Greater Heights.

As you all probably already know, ZEAL FightGear has been pretty active all year long with Sponsorship of Events and consigning our Equipment and Grapple Gi's at various places in Singapore. Check out http://www.zealfightgear.com/ and http://zealfightgear.blogspot.com/ for more info.

Talking business is boring. I shall stop at that.

More about my foot. I underwent a Brostrum Gould Surgery (look it upon google) and another surgery which basically was to have a lil portion of my heel bone sawed off so that my foot alignment will be flat and i would be less prone to injury.

Before I gross u out I shall stop at that too.

There u go,

Posting for June 07 - April 08.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home